CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, July 5, 2017|
We are looking for an accounting manager to supervise, track, and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are looking for someone who can work closely with our financial management team.
- Lead the monthly close process, ensuring timely and accurate preparation of financial statements, account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Manage critical accounting processes, including: accounting for stock-based compensation and capitalization of internally developed software
- Review customer contracts to ensure appropriate revenue recognition
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Evaluate, document and improve accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Provide GAAP interpretation and draft technical accounting memos for audit purposes.
- Support executives in budget, analysis and ad hoc projects
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements
- Financial forecasting and planning
- Perform variance analysis
- Process payroll
- Extensive financial reporting experience
- Solid understanding of GAAP including revenue recognition and (stock option accounting)
- Ability to prioritize, manage workload and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Innovative, creative, problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues independently
- Positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with team
- Highly proficient in Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookup, sumifs)
- Familiar with Quickbooks
- Proven track record of successfully managing staff and developing accounting processes
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
Desired Skills and Experience
- CPA required
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Public accounting preferred
- Bachelor's degree
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Click Here to Apply Now