Customer Service & Sales Advisors required for Model Farm Road
This Posting Has Closed
|Posted:||Friday, February 23, 2018||Closing:||Friday, March 16, 2018|
Customer Service and Sales Advisors required for Model Farm Road
Fantastic job opportunities available! Would you like to work for Ireland's largest indigenous business process outsource provider?
We are currently recruiting dedicated people with a high level of customer service and/or sales experience to join our dynamic and motivated teams.
We require individuals who thrive on challenges and hard work, people who are fun and enthusiastic and who are also driven to achieve excellent results.
All positions offer full training with a qualified and select group of colleagues.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Handling a high volume of enquiries from customers, ensuring a quick and effective resolution while efficiently processing incoming applications.
- Providing relevant and up to date advice to customers.
- In-depth knowledge of the business, and the services it provides.
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry.
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Accurate data entry and efficient management of databases.
- Conduct regular and thorough audits for compliance and quality improvement.
- Assist with reporting and creating documentation.
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying and faxing documents.
These are very fast paced roles, requiring energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a real drive to succeed. In addition, the ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous sales or customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional telephone manner and a strong customer service ethic.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Will ideally have completed a relevant course (e.g. ECDL) or have experience dealing with computers, strong computer skills are essential.
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively efficiently.
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team.
- An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality laws.
- Resilience and self-motivation.
In return you will get:
- Competitive Salary.
- Lean Six Sigma training.
- Subsidised Canteen.
- Career Progression and Personal Development.
- Free Parking.
- Sports and Social Clubs.
- Great team environment.
- Annual Tax saver tickets.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company.
Benefits for Sales Roles:
- An uncapped sales commission with an average extra earning of €500 per month.
- Weekly competition to win €50 all for One Vouchers from client
- Incentive prizes to the value of €400 each month
- Variation and cross training on different campaigns both inbound and outbound
- Opportunity to work on sales administration
- Multiple new products coming on board so fast changing environment
We have a strong ethos for employee progression, so if you are looking to develop your skills and your career then this is a great place to start. Coupled with your drive to excel and our Employee Development Program we will support and encourage you all the way.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Then please apply below…
Click Here to Apply Now