Time to upgrade your membership
Take advantage of all the benefits of an executive membership - Click here to upgrade now
Property Health & Safety Manager
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Wednesday, November 7, 2018||Closing:||Friday, December 7, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||45,000.00 GBP|
Role: Property Health & Safety Manager
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands, Midlands
Salary: Up to £45k + Benefits
A leading and forward thinking national company are looking to recruit a highly motivated and confident Property Health & Safety Manager for their Nottingham office.
This market leading property company are looking for an experienced Property Health & Safety Manager and within this role you will manage a team to deliver maintenance programmes and compliance regimes which ensure the company meets and maintains its legislative obligations in relation to Gas, Asbestos, Water, and Mechanical and Electrical safety.
You will need to be able to deliver an effective and comprehensive planned assessment and maintenance programmes which mitigates emerging risks across the companies wider portfolio.
As Property Health & Safety Manager, you will oversee a team of M&E surveyors and compliance experts and will hold responsibility to ensure planned servicing, assessment and maintenance regimes meet legislative requirements and are delivered on time.
You will manage the performance of the technical surveyors and compliance experts so that it functions as a cohesive, high performing team which achieves legislative targets and standards while continuously improving the service for their customers
The successful candidate will be:
- An experienced Property Health & Safety Manager with relevant Engineering Qualifications
- A confident and competent manager able to inspire and manage specialist direct reports, influence key stakeholders and use excellent communication skills and technical knowledge.
- Excellent in demonstrating organisational and project management skills and also have the ability to review operational risks, plans and task and manage a team to meeting changing or conflicting priorities
- Able to have the ability to drive continuous improvement, proven track record of building strong relationships at all levels and skilled at communicating appropriate expectations in relation to compliance and technical risk management.
- Conversant in legislation and regulation relating to Fire Safety, Gas Safety, Water and Legionella Safety, Electrical Safety, Asbestos, Passenger Lift and other M&E equipment.
In return, our client will provide you with an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. They offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits which includes Health and Well-being Programme, Employee Assistance and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. They also offer an impressive Pension Scheme and 28 days holiday, with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now