IT Developer (C#, ASP.NET)
|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||Sheffield, England, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Tuesday, November 7, 2017||Closing:||Friday, November 24, 2017|
Sheffield, South YorkshireClosing date November 24th 2017
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developer for internal web apps, system integrations and reporting solutions.
- Troubleshoot and debug existing web applications.
- Collaborate with the business, BSAs, PMs and other developers during all phases of SDLC.
- Leverage modern technologies and coding practices.
- Write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Design and create simple, modern, and intuitive user interfaces.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Extensive C# ASP.NET development experience using Visual Studio.
- SQL, SSIS and ETL, SSRS, database design, programming (stored procedures), and security
- Ability to conceptualize, think creatively, and effectively deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to see beyond explicit assignment and identify broader, longer term opportunities and benefits.
- Ability to fix bugs and develop enhancements for unmaintained legacy applications.
- Understanding of authentication methods and access controls.
The following skills are desirable:
- VBA, VBScript, PowerShell
- Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- Mobile Development
To apply for this role please send in your application to email@example.com
Click Here to Apply Now