JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
Strategic Communications Lead
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Monday, July 9, 2018||Closing:||Thursday, August 9, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||50,000.00 GBP|
Strategic Communications Lead (Public Relations)
Job Ref: DJJM1171
Job Title: Strategic Communications Lead
Location: Yorkshire/ South East
Salary: Up to £50k salary
An exciting opportunity for a strategic communications lead has presented itself, focusing on positive public relations through several media sources and publications, the post holder will create and develop key strategic relationships with both internal stake holders and decision makers within media sources, to create content and stories that protect and enhance company reputation.
Some responsibilities for the role will include:
- Support the execution and delivery of corporate marketing and communications strategy in line with company targets and objectives
- Manage all aspects of our PR programme including briefing and working closely internal and external stakeholders,
- Creation and publication of all online and print communications materials in line with business objectives and marketing plans
- Work closely with stakeholders and external agencies to create content, maximising impact and provide better results and return on investment
- Ensure all communications decisions are based on insight and aim to deliver on business criteria
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of communications outcomes to ensure value for money
- Ensure all marketing communication delivers on the strategy, reflects the brand and makes commercial sense
If you are interested in applying for this position you will need proved experience of achieving great results by leading a marketing function in a customer centric environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now