2017 BEST PRACTICEs CONFERENCES SERIES - BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
EUROPE, Middle EAST & AFRICASTARTS IN:
NORTH and south americasSTARTS IN:
ORLANDO, FL USA
asia pacificSTARTS IN:
KOTA KINABALU, MALAYSIA
Customer Experience Advocate
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Stefanini||Location:||Beaverton, Ontario, Canada|
|Posted:||Friday, March 17, 2017||Closing:||Monday, March 20, 2017|
The Customer Experience Advocate’s (CEA) responsibility is to optimize the quality of overall service experience delivered to a large global retail customer. Through oversight and coordination of quality-oriented service delivery initiatives and channel interactions (e.g. phone calls, web-submits, chat sessions, social media, email, etc), the CEA will work together with the corporate Customer Experience Manager (CEM) and CEA’s from other regions ensure all Services are connected and consistent ultimately leading to an elevated customer experience and long term loyalty of clientele.
- Manages execution of the customer experience through effective planning, prioritizing, communication and follow up
- Facilitates internal/external communications to ensure messaging strategies and toolsets are consistent and align to target service objectives
- Guide the customer throughout all onboarding of Stefanini service efforts identifying their business requirements and mitigating implementation barriers
- Collaborate with our client to research, innovate, communicate and evaluate.
- Work with Stefanini service delivery team to implement/manage Stefanini customer experience best practices
- Utilize performance analytics to review and measure the quality of the customers experience and associating service
- Coordinate the reporting lifecycle to ensure adherence to Stefanini practices and satisfaction of client data requirements
- Establish relationships with primary client stakeholders as a trusted advocate and services planning and delivery advisor
- Be accountable for the end-to-end project management and delivery of customer experience improvement or impacting projects
- Work with Stefanini and client teams, including other global CEA’s for this client, to identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences in market, and then plan for the implementation of those experiences.
- Analyze “voice of the customer (VOC) and behavioral information to understand why customers are satisfied/dissatisfied, along with the attitudes, motivations, etc. to develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors.
- Develop personalized services through the use of focus groups, educational campaigns, personalized knowledge sharing and individualized service interactions.
- Implement contextualization through Customer Journey Mapping, Channel Use Discovery and Analysis, Evaluation of Ease-of-Use, Utility and Efficiency.
- Evaluate Service Quality using Stefanini Quality Process data, usability focus, end user portal evolution and content management, and catalog expansion.
- Promote ease of interaction through increased user autonomy, promotion of End User Portal, and Customer Service Training.
- Evaluate overall CEM efforts with customer feedback analysis, IT team feedback analysis, Project Metrics Improvements, Improved monitoring, and value alignment.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years of working experience post-college.
- Minimum 2 years expense in Customer Service leadership within a technology environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and communicate with multiple personalities, roles, and decision-makers
- Experience working collaboratively with people around the world and across a wide variety of cultures including EMEA and Asia.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, delegation, follow-up skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to strategically align training and knowledge programs to business objectives
- Experience with ITSM and business analytics platforms
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and competing priorities
- Demonstrated conflict management and resolution skills
Click Here to Apply Now