Senior Resource Planning Manager
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, May 2, 2019||Closing:||Sunday, June 2, 2019|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||65,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJPF1259
Job Title: Senior Resource Planning Manager
Location Oxfordshire, commutable from Warwickshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
Salary: £65,000 + Bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Senior Resource Planning Manager who will be responsible for short and long range forecasting and capacity planning. You will work alongside the operation leadership to provide strategic, operational and tactical plans. You will identify opportunities, develop processes, and influence automation efforts to enable capabilities to optimise workforce planning and scheduling.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the complete resource lifecycle planning and scheduling of an integrated network of call centres.
- Manage forecasting, develop and manage forecasts and staffing models
- Collaborate with operations leaders and business partners to develop workforce strategies and plans to meet changing business needs.
- Leverage data to clearly articulate problems and support counter measures to close performance gaps.
- Identify and plan for special causes including: spikes and/or step changes in demand,
If you are interested to apply:
- Proven experience in forecasting, workforce planning, organisation and development
- Proficient with forecasting methodologies and tools
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience presenting to and communicating with various audiences
- Strong information systems skills including workforce management application and telephony systems, features and integration capabilities
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now