|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, August 1, 2019||Closing:||Sunday, September 1, 2019|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||30,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJPF1273
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location Warwickshire, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Data Analyst who will play an integral role in a new and exciting Growth Team. You will be responsible for organising customer records and executing campaigns for direct mail, web, emails, PPC and call centre activity. You will be required to assist in the delivery of targeted, personalised and relevant growth campaigns and evaluate using data analysis and insight. You will measure campaign effectiveness to support ROI, sales, plan counts and uplifts in key KPI’s.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the integrity of customer records through following internal QA processes including suppression’s and data troubleshooting, identifying issues and risks
- Analyse and interpret data to identify opportunities e.g. sales, cross-sell, loyalty and retention
- Development and management of integrated and GDPR compliant marketing campaigns to drive the sales of protection plans
- Generate record sets for campaigns to maximise relationships and retention of existing plan customers
- Full ownership of all campaign reporting and analysis of behaviour and commercial performance
If you are interested to apply:
- Highly data literate and understanding of campaign performance metrics
- Attention to detail and process orientated
- A high proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access or another relational database software
- Experience of performing data analysis in a commercial environment
- Desire to think what it can be, and not be constrained by current ways of working
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experience of advanced analytic tools (e.g. MS Azure) and with creating queries in Cognos BI, Power BI and/or Movex would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and coding in SQL and Python is desirable
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now