|Company:||Centrical||Location:||Raanana, HaMerkaz (Central), Israel|
|Posted:||Sunday, July 18, 2021|
- Principal technical advisor and advocate for portfolio of 8-10 Enterprise accounts across implementation, integration, and long-term technical continuity, helping customers to enable their organization’s digital adoption with Centrical
- Own customer implementations and custom development plans, including development of custom pilots to show Proof of Concept (POC) to support unique customer use cases
- As an integral part of the Customer Success team, establish close relationships with Customers and deep knowledge of their business, organization, and data to help empower them to realize the full value of the Centrical platform
- Product expert and escalation point for internal delivery teams and customers to manage and facilitate a resolution for technical incidents and issues
- Drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents and risk management
- Actively update customers on the technical evolution of the product, platform, and security.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Manager, Sales, Marketing, Product, and our Partner community, to share best practices, improve internal capabilities, identify new customer business needs and effectively leverage all our available resources to drive customer success.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and perform health checkups to identify product recommendations and R&D needs.
- Support monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with customer stakeholders to drive alignment and engagement.
- 3-5+ years of Technical Account Manager management experience leading the technical implementations and support for a large portfolio of Fortune 1000 clients at a software company [SaaS model] or management consultancy [Bain, Deloitte, McKinsey].
- Deep quantitative and database analysis skills, with proven business insight and judgment.
- Ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative business solutions for complex business problems.
- Experience implementing and developing using a variety of customer and commercial management tools and technologies and analytics platforms (Salesforce, Excel, Jira, ZenDesk, Google Apps, BI tools, SQL queries, REST APIs). SQL - must.
- Able to excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, Start Up environment, as an entrepreneurial, self-starter and highly collaborative team member.
- Thrives working within a globally dispersed, multilingual team.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of your time
- BA or BS required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Centrical is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click Here to Apply Now