Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Friday, July 12, 2019|
EZ Texting, named one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles, is an exciting cloud messaging company with offices in Santa Monica, CA, Austin, TX and Kiev, Ukraine. We are looking for individuals ready to work with a fun and dedicated team to change the face of communication. We are now seeking a Contract Talent Aquisition Specialist in our Santa Monica office.
This temporary role will start ASAP and last for 2 months. There is some flexibility on schedule and number of hours (30-40/week). This individual will be responsible for Talent Acquisition and various Human Resources functions.
- Partner with Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist in the recruitment process by assisting with the development of recruitment strategies, coordinating job postings, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks, conducting telephone interviews and meeting with hiring managers.
- Manage relationship between HRIS 3rd Party and human resources team.
- Use strong HRIS skills to stay abreast of system updates and make proper process updates within department.
- Ability to create and evaluate reports from HRIS database.
- Conduct successful roll-outs of new programs and procedures throughout the organization.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
- Ability to work independently, and coordinate projects, prioritizing, and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, (HRIS - ADP or ClearCompany ATS knowledge preferred)
- Ability to display sensitivity, tact and responsiveness in various situations and maintain a high level of confidentiality
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor�s Degree in Human Resources preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant Recruitment experience
- Clear understanding of HR practices and legal requirements
- Knowledgeable of federal, and state labor laws and guidelines for employers
- Performance Management & employee relations problem solving and analytical skills, a plus
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze problems, provide feedback, and recommendations
Click Here to Apply Now