|Company:||Inktel||Location:||Miami Lakes/Doral, Florida, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, January 4, 2016|
Can you make the cut?
Inktel selects only the best and the brightest to be a part of our cutting-edge organization. We surround ourselves with a team of forward-thinking professionals who aren’t afraid to push the limits. You’ll find that we value:
- Fearlessness. We’ll expect you to be a leader who is prepared to develop and oversee ambitious projects – without asking for permission.
- The will to overcome challenges. Our high-energy environment is constantly growing, so challenges are a daily occurrence. You’ll need to clear the hurdles by making split-second decisions and adapting at a moment’s notice.
- Entrepreneurship. Because we’re never satisfied with just “good,” we’re always on the lookout for the innovation to move our business forward. Our people channel their creativity to get us from “good” to “great.”
We know that these qualities are hard to come by. That’s why we’ll give you the tools you need to drive your capacity for growth and energy forward:
- Freedom. Who has time to deal with excessive bureaucracy? We focus not on red tape, but on results.
- Interaction with ALL levels of our organization. One moment you’ll be brainstorming with a colleague; the next, you’ll be working on a project with one of our senior executives. We foster open dialogue between our employees.
- Brilliant colleagues. Interacting with such talented, passionate people will motivate you to reach your professional potential.
- An amazing community. Miami is “One of the Happiest Cities to Work in” (Forbes.com 2011); we live and work in paradise!
If you’re inspired to join an industry trendsetter that will challenge and reward you, keep reading. We’re looking to work with you.
Our dynamic Information Technology Team is currently in search of a Software Developer for our Miami Lakes, Florida office.
Now here's the fun stuff:
Develop and expose software components as Web Services for Service-Oriented Architecture, using WS-Security open standards specifications.
Work with our open source PBX environment, building closely integrated applications.
Working with members of diverse technical and business teams, helping with storyboarding, prototyping and developing complex technical solutions to best solve business requirements.
Review, analyze, and resolve any existing problems that come up with legacy systems and handle programming assignments accordingly.
Develop reports using various BI tools, including Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
Scripting and web development Collaboration with team members, sharing development responsibility
Create, and maintain proper technical documentation of systems/modules and adhering to proper Software Development Life Cycle protocols.
- Minimum 3+ years experience developing web applications and modules with .Net framework
- Minimum 3+ years experience working with SQL Server (2008 preferred) – working with Stored procedures, views, triggers, functions, complex queries etc. Experience working with Integration services (SSIS), and reporting services (SSRS) required.
- Solid understanding of Object oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and application performance.
- Experience with PHP development, Asterisk, and Open source PBX environment highly preferred.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architecture (UI, Business logic layer, Data access layer) along with experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA) – exposing applications as Web Services.
- Strong knowledge of software development, deployment, and best practices
- Ability to convert designs and specifications into web applications.
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills. Be able to work at an abstract level and be able to set the technical direction in the context of ambiguity.
- Ability to prototype, refine, system test, analyze, performance test, and debug applications.
- Experienced in administering and managing SQL Server & IIS web server preferred.
- Familiarity with multiple server and desktop operating systems including Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux (helpful).
- Experience with secure coding principles & practices.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, educational assistance, and an excellent 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Click Here to Apply Now