|Company:||Dialpad||Location:||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, October 19, 2021|
As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Instrumental in the success and retention of Dialpad customers, our Partner Success, Customer Success and Professional Services teams are the backbone of our company. Using your problem-solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our Partner’s from their first call to their last (if there is one)!
What you will achieve
- Lead all post-sales activities for Dialpad’s Partner’s through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with your portfolio of partners. You will be their voice and champion throughout the organization.
- Develop partner communication strategies that promote Dialpad’s relevance and ROI
- Identify areas of improvement that will result in more efficient processes and an enhanced partner experience.
- Measure, report, and communicate on the success of the business and partner engagement.
- Conduct Business Reviews and status calls with the intention of creating alignment of common goals, identifying growth or risk opportunities, and communicating performance metrics and insights.
- Exemplify an entrepreneurial bias that calls out important trends and surface key wins to executive leadership that will drive improvements for the partner business
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to maximise the partner experience – Product, Professional Services, Support, Sales, Marketing, and Leadership
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with partners about the most meaningful features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Manage customer escalations with urgency by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings and working cross-functionally to resolution.
- Build relationships with Partners’ senior management to build trust and alignment between Dialpad and Partner
- Understands Partners’ business: how they monetize, their growth strategy, their strategic initiatives and optimally position Dialpad as the partner of choice that can support their business objectives.
In your first 30 days:
- Attend BaseCamp, our Revenue Org onboarding program, where you’ll learn all about our company, product, internal systems, and CS and Partner Success approach.
- Work closely with your manager and teammates to get up to speed on all things CS and PS: processes, tool set, customer base, etc.
- Get to know cross-functional partners that we work with most frequently, like Sales, Professional Services, Product, Support, and AR.
- Head into month 2 with a solid grasp of where to go to find the right answers to customer questions.
In your first 60 days:
- Familiarize yourself with your book of business using qualitative and quantitative data and begin getting introduced to your customers by your teammates.
- Establish a regular cadence with your partners to stay aligned on business goals, product updates, etc.
- Manage upcoming renewals and forecast renewals for the next quarter to ensure predictability for the business. Manage any ongoing business objectives within set portfolio of partners
- Dig into the product more and more as you receive specific questions from your customers - this is when everything really starts to click!
By 90 days:
- Start conducting Business Reviews with partners to demonstrate value, get to know key stakeholders, and identify growth opportunities.
- Lean into your role as the “voice of the partner” within Dialpad by funneling feedback from your customers to Product and others.
- Oversee your customers’ adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and ROI.
- Manage escalations by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings, and working cross-functionally to resolution.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
Who you are
First and foremost, you love working with partners and helping them realize value by achieving (or exceeding!) their goals. You know how to communicate clearly, use data to your advantage, and organize your time like a boss. Picking up new technology skills excites you, and even though you might not know much about cloud telephony right now, the idea of learning the ins and outs of Dialpad gets you pumped. You are a seasoned vet when it comes to Partner Success, and you geek out on exchanging best practices and tips with your team.
Skills you will bring
- 3 - 6 years of experience in Customer Success/Partner Success, Account Management or Sales
- Experience with Large Enterprise Accounts
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to customer locations (when/if logistically possible post COVID-19)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details and prioritize appropriately
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients
- Be a self-starter that can work independently with little oversight.
- Always be proactive in anticipating the needs of partners and address these in a timely and professional manner.
- You are focused on the customer experience and the service level provided.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- You are passionate about your partners receiving exceptional support for themselves and their end-users.
- You are always a team player and eager to lend a helping hand in a nimble organization.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill amp; Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of
inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Click Here to Apply Now