Safety & Health Advisor - INTERNAL OPPORTUNITY
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Friday, February 9, 2018||Closing:||Friday, February 9, 2018|
Various UK locationsClosing date February 9th 2018
No experience is necessary as full training will be given, but you must be keen to learn and have an interest in developing a career in Health & Safety.
Reporting to the Head of Quality & Compliance with a dotted line into the Head of Group Health and Safety, the role will ideally be based from our head office in Walsall, but can be based at any of our sites providing there is regular travel to Walsall.
In line with the overall Group health and safety strategy you will proactively deliver the safety and health agenda, working closely with line management. You will review, through inspection, audit and monitoring, current health and safety practices in order to ensure implementation of best practice, continuous improvement and compliance.
We are looking for someone:
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to identify emerging problems and proactively develop solutions with an awareness of business needs
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be IT literate
- Have an investigative mind with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to write concise reports
- Be able to work to set standards and procedures
- Have the ability to build a rapport with managers and supervisors; be approachable;
- Demonstrate an interest in H&S legislation with the ability to understand regulations
- Willingness to learn and study for qualifications
As this role requires regular travel to our sites and visits to the field across the country flexibility and the willingness to stay away from home on occasion will be required.
This challenging and varied role offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity for career development within an expanding and successful business.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send in your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 9 February 2018
Click Here to Apply Now