Sr. Technical Architect
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, August 23, 2017|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Senior Technical Architect will be tasked with supporting Office 365/Exchange 2013, Active Directory, Windows 2008/2012 deployment
- Support and maintain email users on a hybrid Office 365 & Exchange 2013 environment.
- Support and maintain Active Directory infrastructure including identity management/SSO group policy updates, software updates, FSMO roles, DNS, DHCP, Sites and Services etc
- Lead activities such as system builds, application installation and configuration support of Windows server system in a Virtual Environment.
- Respond to escalation calls from helpdesk and other sysadmins to resolve issues.
- Be a part of on call support rotation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience as a Systems Administrator\ Systems Engineer required.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of Windows Server Administration
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and Group policy modelling
- Experience with DNS, DHCP
- Experience using/implementing virtual environments
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing.
- Take and follow direction from remote or local management.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and be capable of working independently most times and with very minimal direction.
- Excellent Follow-up and follow-thru habits.
- Participate in Service Ownership Support team.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule and respond to off-hours calls
- Must function well in a Team environment
- Customer service attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet and mange projects and/or timelines
- Be able to lift, move and install heavy equipment up to 50 pounds as needed. For example rack-mountable or stand-alone UPS, server, etc.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Click Here to Apply Now