CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Membership Care Representative
|Company:||Intelicare Direct||Location:||San Diego, California, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, August 3, 2017|
Start your new customer service career THIS WEEK (and bring your dog, too)!
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic customer service agents to join our Intelicare Direct team this week!
Intelicare Direct is an inbound call center located in Kearny Mesa. We currently provide customer care for two public record background search companies. Membership Care Representatives take calls for customers looking for help navigating the website and phone app associated with each product, as well as inquiries related to their product subscriptions.
A few of the great things about working at Intelicare Direct:
1) You don�t have to be a robot on the phone! We want you to bring your personality to every call.
2) You can bring your dog to work with you (some restrictions apply)!
3) You can bring your child to work with you! While we do not provide daycare services, we offer fun and educational activities for your child on those days when something has come up and you need a �bring-your-child-to-work day�!
Our Call Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are currently looking for full-time (40 hours per week) Membership Care Representatives with open availability (must be available to work weekends).
Please join us for an in-house job fair on Monday, August 7th, 2017 from 9:30 AM � 5:00 PM. You may be offered a job on-the-spot � which means you may begin your new career on Tuesday, August 8th!
We are located at 9596 Chesapeake Drive, Suite A, San Diego, CA 92123
If you need help locating us, please call our Reception desk at 888-297-7207
*Please complete the Membership Care Representative job application prior to your arrival by visiting: http://www.intelicaredirect.com/careers
*Dress to impress (professional attire required)
*Please bring two copies of your current resume
*Please be prepared for an interview
More details on the Membership Care Representative position �
- Employment Type: Hourly, Non-Exempt
- Compensation: $11.50 (Hourly)
- Weekly bonus potential up to $1.75 per hour worked
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life (1st day of the month following 30 days of employment)
- 401k plan with matching 4% contribution (after 6 months of employment)
- Company paid LTD, Basic Employee Life Insurance and AD&D
- Dog & child-friendly environment
- Paid Weekly
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound calls and customer inquiries (no sales involved).
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Resolve customer's issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the issue; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue; expediting correction or adjustment following up to ensure resolution.
- Accomplish customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Proficient in computer applications, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong data entry and typing skills (30+ WPM).
- Knowledge of call center use of telephones and technology
- At least 1 year of customer service principles and practices
- High school diploma or equivalent
Click Here to Apply Now