Inside Sales Specialist
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Friday, January 19, 2018|
A Santa Monica-based tech startup, CallFire's voice and text marketing platform is revolutionizing how small and medium sized businesses communicate. We are passionate dreamers who believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to an organization's success. Located in the heart of Santa Monica, we've created a unique workspace that the Los Angeles Business Journal has named one of the Top 100 places to work in LA - for the last three years running. Come find out why.
The Sales Specialist will provide personalized education for incoming warm signups, and move them through the sales funnel. In this role the candidate will help demonstrate the value of CallFire products to our clients, over phone, chat, and other channels. Candidates will be responsible for providing an amazing client experience, delivering prompt and accurate technical support, and ensuring client satisfaction on a daily basis. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, a great attitude, strong technical aptitude, patience, curiosity and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment.
- Customer Education:
- Provide personalized education that aligns with our company, directly impacting and improving the customers communication and engagement efforts. Develop and maintain deep expertise of all CallFire branded products. Help customers plan and understand the best way to utilize our products based on the customer�s business needs or business plans.
- Use a customer-focused, value oriented sales approach to educate customers on CallFire's value proposition
- Solution Oriented:
- Think independently and critically, to build proven value faster for both the customer and CallFire.
- Process Improvement:
- Responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience and conversion rates.
- Effectively manage and execute a sales pipeline, from top of funnel all the way to close.
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve our team�s performance.
- Never happy with "good enough"
- Have a passion for providing value and generating revenue
- Adapt constantly to a rapidly changing environment, we're growing fast and we expect you to be able to keep up.
- Take ownership of your results by exceeding the monthly goals and new revenue metrics. Successful track record in meeting and exceeding goals in prior roles (preferably in inbound/outbound sales, or in a revenue focused performance role).
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Understand how to interact and navigate web-based software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple customer requests at once
- Superior typing and phone skills
- Ability to perform administrative functions
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent system skills including Excel
- Commission (based on performance), profit sharing, and other performance based incentives
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Healthy commission plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- And many more additional perks�
Click Here to Apply Now