Client Service Representative
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Friday, October 12, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Client Services is the main area for daily communications with clients. This position coordinates the daily contact with clients concerning information and document needs. Perform clerical duties in order to provide a high quality of service to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Request information and documents from clients as needed
- Run client reporting
- Research and resolve differences with clients that the consumer raises with collectors
- Incoming Client Service phone lines
- Handle Client Service work queues
- Answer client emails
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
High school graduate or equivalent. Some college, vocational training, or previous Customer Service experience preferable. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge & skills:
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with a variety of personalities and experience levels.
- Ability to identify issues, work through them and to know when to elevate a problem to management.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with little instruction
- 10 key by touch
- Accurate tying skills with a minimum of 45 WPM
- Ability to multi task
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Click Here to Apply Now