2017 BEST PRACTICEs CONFERENCES SERIES - BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!Other Events
EUROPE, Middle EAST & AFRICASTARTS IN:
NORTH and south americasSTARTS IN:
ORLANDO, FL USA
asia pacificSTARTS IN:
KOTA KINABALU, MALAYSIA
Sales Development Representative
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Zendesk||Location:||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 18, 2017||Closing:||Monday, May 8, 2017|
Are you passionate about the customer experience? Are you seeking a sales career that allows you to work with the world’s fastest growing mid-market and Fortune 500 leaders?
Zendesk builds software for better customer service. We enable millions of users around the world to interact more directly and openly with their customers. Since 2007, Zendesk has grown to serve over 80,000 companies, 300 million users, with global reach including 10 offices in 9 countries
What we look for:
- People not afraid to take a risk.
- Individuals that are excited about SaaS, Customer Service & high-tech
- Self-starters with track records of success in their professional and personal or collegiate lives
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Zendesk AE pipeline.
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in target accounts
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails and qualifying opportunities into the Account Executive/Account Manager’s pipeline)
- Attend and staff trade shows / in-person events
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Past experience in high-volume outbound sales prospecting
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential Zendesk solutions to fulfill requirements
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written skills and naturally articulate
- 1-2 Years of Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Click Here to Apply Now