Graphic Design Production Artist
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 25, 2017|
Looking for a savvy Graphic Design Production Artist to join the CallFire team and support the marketing team as it works on key initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, team-oriented, and independent thinker who is looking to help build our brand and has a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate closely with Art Director to execute designs
- Develop consistent looking graphics across all media platforms: email, social media, website, etc.
- Create web assets such as web banners, newsletter layouts, email templates, social media graphics, etc.
- Create layouts, digital comps, and presentation materials as requested
- Generate a high volume of samples/mock-ups and prepare layouts for design selection and approval
- Demonstrate a solid sense of design, layout and typography while meeting strict deadlines
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation expertise
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- BA or BS Degree
- Understanding of web tools as well as HTML and CSS
- Expert at using Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent understanding of typography, color and composition
- Excellent organizations and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- Strong production portfolio with examples of complex executions in different production mediums that include Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Maya.
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation + 5 Personal Days
- Unlimited sick leave
- Amazing culture and coworkers
- Many other perks to help with work life balance.
Click Here to Apply Now