|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, March 1, 2018|
The Compliance Monitoring Representative monitors collection agent calls in review of federal regulator and state law, as well as Convergent company policy requirements. The assessment of the agent performance/behavior is recorded via compliance scorecards indicating low/high risk violations and correlating compliance point assessments. Compliance representatives will document feedback to help aid, coach and counsel agents to modify call performance levels.
- Monitor randomly selected calls via various dialer softwares.by the complinace representative to review in one of two ways: Live Vox or FACS Kaliwa.
- Ability to meet monthly call monitoring quotas
- Record scored calls via the Convergent Call Monitor Form.
- Save all reviewed and scored call forms as a PDF copy in selected company share drives.
- Send calls that result with compliance violations or are in need of a coaching opportinity are sent to Operations Management along with Convergent Call Monitor Form.
- Log all failed calls or coaching opportunities on an Internal Corrective Action log for trending reporting.
- Review all refund requsts processed by the Bookkeeping Department to determine agent error.
- Review Call Miner Reports for trending and provide coaching opportunities to Operations Management as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service and/or Collection experience
- Has good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to diffuse upset or angry consumers
- Can work independently, as well as investigate and reach logical conclusions
- Capable of operating a computer keyboard, typewriter, fax machine, and copier and has experience with various computer applications, including Microsoft Office applications
- Has knowledge of the FDCPA, FCRA and all other state and federal collection laws
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Click Here to Apply Now