Senior Financial Analyst
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, October 24, 2017|
CallFire�s financial analyst position is a great opportunity for a professional with a strong analytically driven background. The Sr. Financial Analyst position will be responsible for preparing and strategically analyzing the CallFire business and all the different products. This position requires complex analysis and strong auditing capability for accuracy on all reports and financial data presentations within the company. The individual will need to strategically understand and report from an abundance of data from multiple systems.
- 3 years minimum experience in financial planning and analysis at a growth stage company; SaaS or communications software experience a plus.
- Expert in Excel modeling, including financial forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis. Understanding of GAAP accounting required.
- Experience with Quickbooks and/or other accounting software required.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred; any SQL and applied statistics knowledge a plus
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with multiple departments and/or stakeholders
- Ability to be work well independently with minimal supervision and a high degree of ownership
- Proficient in standard business system tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Take the lead position on Company forecasting, budgeting and other business analytics activities.
- Responsible for periodic reporting of corporate financial operating metrics as well as collaborating with other senior managers within the organization in building the data and determining new metrics.
- These metrics would include blending traditional balance sheet and income statement metrics with SaaS and industry related benchmarks.
- Must be able to visually communicate complex, detailed financial data and analysis to C-Suite executives and Board Members.
- Coordination with the Controller and Accounting team on monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, including budgets and process
- Lead and or participate in projects as designated by the VP, Finance and CFO. Projects may include collaborations with other departments.
- Handle any other activities or tasks deemed necessary and appropriate by the VP, Finance.
Click Here to Apply Now