|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, May 21, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Collections Supervisor is the primary person to assist employees with daily collection questions and concerns, conducting investigations, issuing corrective action or terminations as necessary. The Collections Supervisor will direct the Collection Leads in training and mentoring all employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of call center agents.
- Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of team of call center agents.
- Coordinates maximum coverage within the assigned group to ensure completion of daily tasks.
- Create and implement strategy to ensure performance objectives are met.
- Reviews processes for efficiency and makes process updates and improvements.
- Handle escalated calls.
- Monitor and analyze productivity of agents; generate reports based on analysis.
- Field questions from team and possibly clients; recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provide coaching and development feedback.
- Ensure all client compliance requirements are met.
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Ensure all payroll deadlines are met.
- Ensure daily and monthly performance results are tracked by agent and team.
- Conduct monthly / annual performance reviews with direct reports
- Train, motivate, develop and reward customer service agents.
- Responds to and works to resolve agent concerns in a timely manner
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Participates in the interviewing and hiring process
- Issues corrective action/termination as necessary
- Follows all rules set forth in the Company Employee Handbook and leads by example.
- Motivates staff and maintains a team atmosphere.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of collection experience
- 1 year collection lead experience
- Previous management experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws
- Able to change direction as needed in order to meet the needs of customers; both internal and external.
- Can work under pressure and assist where required in meeting critical deadlines
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality
- Flexibility to work any shift including weekends
- Must maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility.
- Required to use desktop computer including mouse to open, close programs and keyboard with accuracy.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Click Here to Apply Now