|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 25, 2017|
CallFire's voice and text marketing platform is revolutionizing how businesses communicate. We are passionate dreamers who believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to an organization's success. Located in the heart of Santa Monica, we've created a unique workspace that the Los Angeles Business Journal has named one of the Top 100 places to work in LA - for the last three years running. Come find out why. We are now seeking a Director of UX in our Santa Monica office.
- As Director of UX this position is responsible for managing the development of the customer facing interfaces that embody the product vision and meet product requirements in a clean, concise, and engaging way.
- Create a clear vision of best-in-class design to senior executives, customers, and analysts.
- Responsible for all engagements including all UX project deliverables (such as user research, reports, concepts, wireframes, prototypes, specifications, front end code, etc)
- Translate business requirements, end user needs and input from cross-functional teams into design principles that shape and drive differentiated design solutions.
- Coach and mentor and drive a exceptionally strong team of user experience professionals. Establish a best-in-class design process for rapid prototyping, AB testing, and the planned evolution of long term products.
- Ability to present effectively to large audiences and executives.
- Design experience: Information architecture design, wireframing, Clickable models, Responsive design, user/ usability testing, web and mobile app design.
- Web based optimization experience: SEO, SEM optimization, site speed optimization and quotas.
- Superior analytical skills. Capable of refining strategic proposals and using data to drive making continuous improvement recommendations. AB testing design and analysis experience.
- Capable of developing detailed requirement documents by identifying and translating product requirements into UX goals. Rapid prototyping mindset is a must.
- Communication skills � excellent communication skills, capable of making presentations to stakeholders and executives. Ability to articulate and defend research findings, design decisions and formulated strategies.
- Interpersonal / People Skills � ability to facilitate smooth collaboration and relations with team members, this will ensure all functions in the UX department and collaborative departments are executed promptly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Leadership qualities � strong team management experience, must demonstrate excellent administrative capabilities with an ability to continuously drive results. Must have a high level of confidence and maintain an open mindset to new ideas.
- Masters degree in Business Administration Marketing, Economics, Design, Engineering or equivalent in working experience.
- 7-10+ Years of experience in sales or product -related management positions
- Hands on experience in information architecture, use case development, storyboarding, mock-ups, and highly interactive prototypes.
- Consumer engagement and consumer experience
- Management experience to manage UX team or future team
- Prefer experience delivering product projects in large scale and in complex business setting.
- Creative and familiar with Lean UX and Design Thinking.
Click Here to Apply Now