Client Success Manager
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 23, 2019|
CSM Job Description
The Customer Success Team is EZ Texting's connection to the customer, communicating via phone and email to ensure that we exceed every customer�s expectations, and acting as an ambassador of all EZ Texting brands. The Customer Success Team is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, educating them on the best way to utilize our solutions, and proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
- Solution Oriented: Think independently and critically, to build more proven value faster for both the customer and EZ Texting.
- Customer Training: Develop and maintain deep expertise of all EZ Texting branded products. Help customers plan and understand the best way to utilize our products based on the customer�s business needs or business plans.
- Customer Retention: Engage with customers who have indicated a desire to cancel or downgrade their subscription, listen to their feedback, communicate the value of remaining a EZ Texting customer, and go the distance to create win/win solutions for them to remain on-board.
- Adaptability: Adapt constantly to a rapidly changing environment, we're growing fast and we expect you to be able to keep up.
- Results: Take ownership of your results by driving high-quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals and revenue metrics. Successful track record in meeting and exceeding goals in prior roles (preferably in an account management, sales, or in a revenue focused performance role).
- Excellent educator
- Strong work ethic
- Highly degree of emotional intelligence
- Great communicator
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Excel + PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of customer success practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn
- Bachelor's degree, or relevant years of experience
- Strong technical proficiency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
Click Here to Apply Now