IT Project Manager – 12month FTC
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, November 30, 2017||Closing:||Saturday, December 30, 2017|
|Employment Type:||Contract, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||60,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJPF1133
Role: IT Project Manager – 12month FTC
Salary: up to £60,000
My client who is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to manage a project team to deliver a joint ERP and CRM implementation. The successful candidate will be responsible for project level decisions and overall project direction. A large element of responsibility is to support the implementation of the ERP across the UK sites.
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams of greater than 10 people
- Proven track record on ERP implementations and support.
- Can manage deadlines when delivering implementation and support work.
- Will bring demonstrable experience and knowledge of ways of working employed within other organisations that can provide benefit to the Company.
- Knowledge of Movex and/or Infor M3 ERP System would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of MS CRM would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of a Customer Service environment managing customer calls, customer agreements and field service would be advantageous but not essential
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organizations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now