JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
Field Support Officer
|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||Sheffield, England, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, February 7, 2019||Closing:||Thursday, February 21, 2019|
Sheffield, South YorkshireClosing date February 21st 2019
Our debt recovery division, Grosvenor Services, have provided debt recovery solutions to the utilities and financial services industries since its inception. In order to support the customer journey, we are looking for a Field Support Officer to join the team.
- Take part in internal and external audits.
- Comply with Data Protection and Security at all times.
- Commitment to working towards personal targets and role specific working practices (detailed in individual PDR).
- Supporting the Field Collection Officers with directions, queries and Warrant results ensuring the system is updated with the correct information required.
- Arranging booking of Court dates and Warrant execution dates
- Arranging booking of external contractors to assist on Warrant execution dates.
- Dealing with daily update files from multiple clients ensuring any Pre Disconnection Visits and Warrant instruction is cancelled accordingly and data is cleansed.
- Arranging booking for Pre Payment Meter installations jobs as per client requirements
- Issuing the relevant required letters to customers as per legal requirements.
- Issues work out to Field Collections Officers.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- An appreciation of service level agreements and CSA and FCA regulations.
- Experience of working within a regulated environment.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong Team Player who strives to achieve team as well as individual targets
- Customer focused
- An effective relationship builder – can quickly establish rapport with people
- Results Focused, confident and assertive
- Professional, Enthusiastic and Flexible
- Articulate, courteous, assertive, resilient and empathetic
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level in English and Mathematics
- The Team covers a working window of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 August 2018.
For more information on Grosvenor Services Group ltd., please visit our website:
Click Here to Apply Now