CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Client Services Clerk
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, June 19, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMEBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare manual placement spreadsheets and coordinate with IT to load files
- Daily Placement Reports
- Scan documents into Latitude
- Process incoming client faxes and distribute to CSRs
- Mail handling
- Billing Servicer Placement Audits
- Billing Servicer Inventory Recall Warnings
- Cancellation Policy Closures
- Assist Client Services Dept. with other duties as requested by management
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to multi-task
- Must be team focused, willing to help others and hold the group goals as important priorities.
- Working knowledge Outlook
- Heavy Data Entry
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Microsoft Excel
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in a fast paced office environment
- Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
Click Here to Apply Now