Senior Customer Service Associate (Internal Only)
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Sunday, January 12, 2020||Closing:||Friday, January 17, 2020|
Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date January 17th 2020
We’re looking for someone who wants to develop new skills and support us in putting the customer first. Do you have what it takes?
- Be responsible for the investigation and resolution of customer escalations in line with service level agreements
- Review external satisfaction feedback following up with customers and offering feedback to managers where appropriate.
- Review and update exception reporting to ensure a seamless customer journey.
- Accurately record customer dissatisfaction and resolution onto our Complaints Database.
- Complete proactive outbound dialling to protect and improve the Customer experience.
- Adhere to our Code of Practice and Complaints Procedures.
You will be required to work between the hours of 8:30am - 7pm Monday to Friday, including 1 in 5 Saturday mornings, 8-1pm.
To be successful, you must be flexible, pro-active and be passionate about resolving things first time. You will be expected to work as part of a fast paced team and be able to adapt to a changing environment whilst ensuring the customer remains at the heart of what you do. You must be a good listener and have excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting Development Opportunity to join the Voice of the Customer Team, for a period of up to 3 months.
Click Here to Apply Now