Client Manager- Call Center
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, December 6, 2017|
Acts as a liaison between the organization and its clients. Supervises and coordinates the call center workflow activities and operations of the program to meet the volume management target. Monitor, train and coach Assistant Program Manager to ensure that they meet and exceed individual and departmental performance objectives. Works to resolve problems and ensure that products are delivered timely and as expected.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performance Goals: Responsible for meeting quality, performance and hours goals determined by Convergent on assigned project, including management of employee turnover, absenteeism, and continuous evaluation of performance measurements.
- Status Meetings: conduct regular status meetings with direct report; discuss activities, projects, and planning issues; evaluate current level of effectiveness, initiative, and responsiveness; provide continuous coaching.
- Payroll reporting: approve payroll reports ensuring accuracy and timely submission to the payroll department; ensure that direct reports are reviewing Kronos reports daily and correcting any payroll discrepancies by the designated deadlines.
- Employee Development: Coach, develop, and mentor subordinates to achieve quality performance.
- Staffing: Monitor staff levels, trends and turnover and prepare recommendations to management outlining efforts to maintain a quality staff.
- Team interfaces: establish and maintain a professional relationship with team members and department contacts.
- Cooperate with team members to meet goals or complete tasks.
- Escalate work flow and communication issues to supervisors.
- Treat all internal/external customers with dignity and respect.
- Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of Assistant Project Manager to ensure follow up and development of supervisors and agents.
- Monitor and review program and individual team performance to ensure the proper steps are occurring to improve performance.
- Monitor calls to observe individual demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company and client policy and procedure; provide feedback as required
- Monitor and analyze productivity of agents; generate reports based on analysis.
- Field questions from team and client contacts; recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provide coaching and development feedback and provide leadership to all staff.
- Ensure all client compliance requirements are met.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with attendance, dress code, and all company policies.
- Maintain contact with client as determined by management.
- Monitor email and voice mail to ensure all communications are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure daily and monthly performance results are tracked by agent and team.
- Conduct monthly/annual performance reviews with direct reports
- Administer performance improvement plans and disciplinary warnings as needed.
- Responds to and works to resolve any concerns from APM, Supervisors or agent in a timely manner
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Must meet background and drug screen requirements as outlined by the project/client
- Minimum of 8 years of management experience in operations, customer service and business administration in a call center setting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing leadership and development to Senior managers/Assistant program managers.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in operations managing team leads/supervisors centered on coaching and developing representatives.
- Availability to work from 7am-9pm weekdays, and weekend hours when necessary
- Thorough knowledge of Avaya
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point
- Experience calculating figures, amounts and analyzing statistical requirements
- Previous experience preparing and speaking to power point presentations regarding monthly and Quarterly Business reviews for assigned program.
- Experience in process creation and implementation with execution for performance improvement.
- Experience managing a small training department with client interaction providing consistent updates regarding new hire classes as well as product up-training.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, marketing.
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
Click Here to Apply Now