Senior Engineer / Level 3
|Company:||Teleforge Communications||Location:||South Africa|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 4, 2017|
Job Appointment for Forge Group
Closing Date: 28 February 2017
Senior Engineer / Level 3
A Senior Engineer will be responsible for the implementation and support of the Forge Group’s voice infrastructure. An ideal candidate would possess a solid background in the implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of hosted and on-site VoIP PBX solutions. Candidate would have worked on fairly large scale VoIP networks/rollouts in the past, with experience in Asterisk-based systems a bonus.
Candidate should also be able to be involved in voice projects through all phases including initial needs analysis, formulating designs and solutions, implementation and documentation.
The candidate will also be required to provide assistance and training where necessary to lower-level engineers in the troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Resolution of high priority tickets as Level 3 engineer
- Monitoring and maintenance of on-site and cloud hosted PBX systems
- Providing feedback on resolution of issues
- Quality assurance on new implementations
- Training and management of Level 1 and Level 2 engineers
- Project management for technical department and high priority projects
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant field
- Linux Administration (Red Hat & Debian)
- A+ & N+
- Cisco / Mikrotik training
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry
- Virtualization (Proxmox)
- Asterisk / Other VOIP Systems
- Any other telephony experience, PRI’s etc.
- Good work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Decision Making
- Team player
- Innovative & creative thinker
- Able to work well under pressure
- Reliable & trustworthy
Forge Group is a dominant market leader in the Customer Engagement Industry and specializes specifically in advance call center engagement software and workflow systems. Forge powers millions customer experiences of 100s large call centers and enterprises. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes, being the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With having enormous scale when it comes to usage-based commodities, like voice minutes and SMSs. This makes Forge a very big voice wholesaler having interconnects with all the different networks, whereby we can also offer you carrier grade quality voice calls at extremely competitive prices.
Forge Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Primary Location: Gauteng
Work Location: Midrand
Job Type: Full-time
- Own reliable transport
- Driver’s license
- Must be able to travel if necessary
- R30 000 CTC neg. + Medical aid, Pension fund, Healthy gym benefits
Click Here to Apply Now