Temporary Payroll Specialist
|Company:||Inktel||Location:||Doral, Florida, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, March 3, 2020|
Inktel selects only the best and the brightest to be a part of our cutting-edge organization. We surround ourselves with a team of forward-thinking professionals who aren’t afraid to push the limits. If you’re inspired to join an industry trendsetter that will challenge and reward you, keep reading. We’re looking to work with you.
Our dynamic Human Resources Team is currently in search of a TEMPORARY Payroll Specialist to assist from March of 2020 to January of 2021.
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile multi-state payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Understand employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Prepare and process all necessary documentation and reporting for yearly 401K, payroll and WC Audits
- Process workflow items through HRIS system in a timely manner (i.e, change of statuses, terminations, direct deposit changes and much more)
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting, as needed
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- 2-5 years of experience processing payroll
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of UltiPro preferred, but not required
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude – no excuses
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Click Here to Apply Now