|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, September 13, 2018|
CallFire has an immediate opening on our UX Design Team. If you consider yourself a go-getter, thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and going the extra mile is the norm not the exception, you�ll fit right in.
CallFire provides small and local businesses who are time and resource constrained, a platform to communicate with their customers. We have over 200,000 customers ranging from political groups to nonprofits, small businesses, educational institutions, government agencies, national companies and marketers. We have the heart of a startup, are stable, well-funded, and growing incredibly fast!
Our office environment is highly collaborative, innovative, passionate and fun. You will grow here -- we value continuing education and professional growth. We often have a dog or two running around the office, so we hope you like animals. Also, we really like food - so we buy lunch for the office regularly, and have coffee, snacks and drinks all over the place.
Check out more about our team here: https://www.callfire.com/about
- Create world-class responsive user interfaces and visual designs from concept to execution for desktop solutions and mobile applications.
- Handles mulitple projects in parallel, executes work efforts in an agile manner in support of business plans, organizational plans, and brand strategy.
- Participates in and facilitates UX design workshops with stakeholders
- Builds high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Familiarity conducting concept testing/usability testing and results analysis.
- Support Product & UX Leads, engineers, executives, etc. to develop compelling user experiences from beginning to end.
- Translate interaction wireframes into visual designs that are visually engaging, simple and intuitive.
- Convey visual design ideas in tangible forms like concepts, annotated comps and cut assets.
- Supports efforts for building out UX pattern library, style guide, and visual design guidelines.
- Participates in developing visual design languages and systems including layouts, grids, illustrations, iconography, UI elements and other visual components.
- Supports to build design knowledge by participating in divisional activities through interactions with outside technical or design organizations.
- Apply visual language to the design of web interfaces and mobile applications for variety of devices with different screen sizes, aspect ratios and pixel densities.
- Willingness to be fearless about driving innovative ideas and finding powerful ways to communicate them.
- 3 years professional UX experience.
- You are self-motivated and passionate about solving complex problems.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can defend your design decisions using best practice and UCD principles in your rational.
- You have experience with rapid or agile development.
- You have solid experience in responsive design and pattern library development.
- You have a strong portfolio featuring examples of visual and interaction design work.
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- Unlimited sick leave
- General awesomeness
Click Here to Apply Now