Part-Time Administrative Assistant
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Intelicare Direct||Location:||San Diego, California, United States|
|Posted:||Friday, March 17, 2017||Closing:||Tuesday, April 4, 2017|
This is an hourly (non-exempt) part-time position, 20-25 hours per week.
This role reports to the Head of Call Center Operations and will maintain and coordinate a variety of duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the centers management team in a variety of administrative tasks.
- Administrative support such as filing, organizing and other duties as assigned.
Communications and Media:
- Maintain ICD calendar events, implement and manage effective communication campaigns for Intelicare Direct social media sites.
- Manage Head of Call Center Operations calendar and coordinate the dissemination of information.
- Updating calendar with weekly or monthly company events for distribution to management team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate approach and ability to communicate with all levels within the company and vendors.
- Accurately type at least 50 WPM.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to adjust schedule from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and directly related experience.
- Two years of experience working in an office environment.
- Previous office support experience 2-5 years.
- Proven customer service skills while maintaining a confidential work environment.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and be a team player.
- Ability to work independently, organize time and set priorities to meet established deadlines and to shift priorities and workload to frequently accommodate new and more urgent tasks.
Click Here to Apply Now