Resource Planning Analyst
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Monday, March 5, 2018||Closing:||Thursday, April 5, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||31,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJPF1159
Role: Resource Planning Analyst
Salary: up to £31,000 + bonus and Excellent Benefits
We are recruiting an exciting role for a Resource Planning Analyst to work for this market leading company.
The role holder will be part of the resource planning team who are responsible for the effective management of operational resource across the function in line with short, medium and long term business planning cycles.
Some of the duties will include:
- Provide resource impact assessment of potential & planned changes in the business
- Ensures delivery of accurate resource plans for short, medium and long term planning to ensure the accurate planning of resource needs to customer service level
- Support the Resource Planning Lead & Customer Services Operations team in gathering and presenting data for resource planning decision making
- Provide both detailed and concise MI/reporting to business stakeholders
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting
Required experience for the role:
- Workforce Management tool experience
- Moderate to Advanced user of Microsoft Excel & proficient user of other Microsoft products
- Ability to use large volumes of data quickly & accurately
- Good problem solving and Analytical skills
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now