|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, November 28, 2019||Closing:||Tuesday, January 28, 2020|
IndiaClosing date January 28th 2020
Echo Managed Services is currently driving an ambitious billing and customer intelligence software cloud transformation for the global utility market, partnering with Salesforce and Accenture.
We are a progressive organisation seeking to attract candidates who will relish the technical challenge and opportunity to develop their skills. There will be opportunity to travel globally and to the UK.
Please see our website for more information
The Receptionist will be responsible for providing comprehensive reception/administrative support to Echo India Managed Services.
Front of House
- Welcome visitors to Echo India and manage the sign in and access card process for them.
- Answer all switchboard calls and handle or transfer the enquiries to the correct location.
- Manage the day to day employee sign in processes, ensuring accurate records attendance are available
- Ensure adequate office supplies are in stock at all times
- Administer the Pantry and Security teams in the effective delivery of their work.
- Work with the landlords to support the operation in the resolution of day to day maintenance requirements
- Work with the landlords and the operation to plan and implement any required out of hours works
- Support the operation with basic administration tasks including, meeting room diary management, recruitment administration support, supplier relationship administration and quality audit administration
- Experience of working in an office/reception environment
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers and stock ordering.
- Experience of working under their own initiative
- An understanding of the Echo India structure, and the various functions/products/services of the Companies and departments within it.
- Great communication skills, with an ability to understand customers’ requirements and a desire to continually meet/exceed those requirements.
- IT literate on basic Microsoft packages.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Systematic, organised, able to plan ahead and prioritise work.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Take ownership for tasks to ensure they are completed accurately and to the agreed deadlines.
Click Here to Apply Now