Customer Service Administrators - Sligo
|Posted:||Tuesday, June 5, 2018|
Abtran is a leading provider of Customer and Business Process Management services, with a proven capability in delivering transformative solutions with an extensive and diverse client base across regulated markets.
Specialist provider of services in sectors including Government, Transport, Utilities and Financial Services. Many exciting opportunities now available to kick start your career in Sligo
We are currently looking for Customer Service Administrators for our client. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong Customer Service and Administrative experience. In return this role offers a great exposure to working in an exciting and fast paced environment. This position is where you will start off your training with a qualified and selected group of colleagues who will support and teach you all about this dynamic role.
* Providing your customer with up to date account information
* Logging all enquiries into the systems and escalating where necessary
* Teamwork, includes demonstrating behaviours that show commitment to working with others as well as supporting and improving the overall performance of the team.
* Ad hoc duties as required, reporting, filing, scanning, other projects
* Will have previous experience in a customer service environment or Administrative role
* Administrative experience with a sound knowledge of computer systems, ideally have ECDEL completed
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong results and a high attention to detail
* Resilience and self-motivation
* Fluent English
* Lean Six Sigma training
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Abtran Charity Club
* Abtran Sports and Social Club
* Mind UR Buddy Partnership Programme with Pieta House
* Suas Educational Development, schools - business partnership
* State-of-the art offices
* Free car park
* Annual TaxSaver tickets
* Cycle-to-work scheme
Recruitment for these new roles in Sligo has now started. For more information on the variety of new roles that will be available apply today…..
Click Here to Apply Now