Part-Time Call Center Agent
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Friday, October 5, 2018|
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Our Team Members must work well in team settings and have the ability to problem solve, negotiate, and multitask. Organizational skills, verbal, written, and communication skills are a must.
Part-Time Schedule (depending upon availability):
Monday – Friday: 3pm – 7pm
Saturday: 6am – 3pm
Average of 25 hours per week.
Agents are responsible for calling 200-400 people a day regarding past due accounts and securing payments.
- Call debtors to secure payments on past due accounts
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Must be 18 or older to apply
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Type at least 25WPM
- Professional phone etiquette
- Solid negotiating skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and integrity
- Positive attitude
- Ability to problem solve
- Maintain confidentiality
- Remain in a stationary position 95% of the time
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access office machinery etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e. calculator, copy machine and computer printer).
- Must be able to exchange accurate information over the phone and in person
Click Here to Apply Now