Work Force Analyst - (Internal Candidates Only Please)
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, September 5, 2018|
REPORTS TO: Director of Workforce Optimization
WORK SCHEDULE: Must be available
Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 11:00pm, with rotating Saturdays and Sundays
Responsible for forecasting, scheduling, reporting and real time management of call center operations. Analyze workforce metrics, trends/patterns and resource allocation to meet organizational needs. Responsible for daily management of service levels. Develop and analyze scheduled and ad hoc reports. Requires a considerable degree of operational and strategic coordination with multiple internal and external partners (Supervisors, Program Managers, Clients, IT, etc.). Maintains awareness levels and ensures staff is informed in a timely manner of relevant policies and processes.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages agent scheduling (i.e., shifts, training, vacation, meeting, overtime, off-line work, exceptions, etc.) to ensure that daily service level and ASA objectives are met. Updates CEScore with attendance points
- Monitors multiple increments and daily call volume, AHT and staffing requirements to ensure call volume is in compliance to forecast. Monitors Real Time adherence, call statistics to ensure on/off phone activity is managed efficiently throughout the day
- Provides analysis of key metrics and trends in a timely manner and recommend steps to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization
- Generates and communicates off phone activity reports, staffing issues, performance measures and call statistics
- Demonstrates professional behavior, team work, punctual, dependable, and adheres to company policies & procedures
- Analyze statistical data and provide report generation
- Working knowledge of Avaya CMS
- In-depth knowledge of call center statistics
- Strategic planning, problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excel and Spreadsheet Oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity and strong customer service skills
- Willing and able to work a flexible shift to meet the call center needs
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance
- Must have reliable transportation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience utilizing Workforce Management products and working in a Workforce Analyst role
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Convergent employees meeting the job requirements above and are currently meeting/exceeding their performance metrics are encouraged to apply.
Individuals currently on a write-up for disciplinary purposes or those who have had attendance or performance issues within the last 90 days will not be considered at this time.
Click Here to Apply Now