Contact Centre Team Leader
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, November 30, 2017||Closing:||Friday, December 8, 2017|
BristolClosing date December 8th 2017
Our people are at the heart of what we do so we are looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about coaching and developing others in order to deliver exceptional results for our business and clients. We’re a hard working team so wish for our new colleague to be an individual keen to develop their skills and progress within the organisation but we also like to have fun while we work so are looking for someone who is positive, wants to be part of the team and is willing to get stuck in!
We are a 24/7 contact centre but this role is currently required to cover shifts between 8am -7pm Monday – Sunday – (1 working weekend in every 8). This shift pattern is subject to change based on business requirements.
- Delivery of excellent customer service, agreed SLA’s and execution of client requirements
- Effective management and ownership of customer expectations and adherence to service levels , working with other departments where appropriate to ensure service delivery excellence
- Day to day management of resource within your team ensuring consistency of service levels
- On-going development of team through coaching, identification of training needs and formal PDP process
- Proactively look for ways to improve service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Be the first point of escalation for any incidents raised, taking ownership for resolution, involving managers and others as appropriate
- To support the ethos of professionalism, team spirit and innovation.
- Build and maintain a strong business relationship with existing client contacts in order to understand their needs and ensure client satisfaction.
- Provision of monthly reporting as and when required
- At least 18 months experience of managing a team and developing people in a contact centre environment
- A natural willingness and ability to deliver class leading customer service
- Ability to lead and motivate others to want to deliver the same
- Effective and professional communicator with ability to form good relationships with people at all levels internally and externally
- Proven ability in problem solving and finding mutually satisfactory conclusions
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Ability to influence others and manage difficult situations
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc)
- Ability to rapidly learn and assimilate information
- Highly organised with ability to effectively prioritise activities and multi task with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Always looking to make improvements – particularly mindful of quality
- Proactive approach to work, able to use own initiative and self-manage, always delivers accurately and consistently
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business processes
- Experience of client interaction
- Understand the need to work within legislative guidelines, and look for solutions within the framework
- Ideally have comprehensive understanding of our industry and business models within, however with the essential core skills this can be developed
- Utilities experience
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th December
Applicants must be available to attend an assessment centre in Bristol between 12-18December in order to establish candidate suitability for role.
If you are interested in the above post, please email your CV & covering letter to Iwanttowork@echo-ms.com
Click Here to Apply Now