End User Support Analyst
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||Sheffield, England, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Tuesday, November 7, 2017||Closing:||Friday, November 24, 2017|
Sheffield, South YorkshireClosing date November 24th 2017
- Perform analysis, diagnosis and resolution of desktop and local infrastructure incidents/problems onsite and field locations where necessary.
- Install, configure, test and maintain end user workstations including related software in order to deliver required desktop service levels as determined by the Desktop Services Team Leader.
- Configuration and maintenance of mobile devices.
- Receive and respond to incoming Service Desk calls in regard to desktop problems.
- Perform move, addition and change requests as they are submitted via the Service Desk.
- Maintain the inventory of all hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Monitor and test fixes to ensure adequate problem resolution.
- Access software updates, driver updates and knowledge bases online to aid in problem resolution.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations based on request trends and make recommendations. Liaise with third party support and hardware vendors as and when required
- Good technical knowledge of PC & Apple software and hardware
- Hands on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Extensive application support experience
- Able to conduct research in to PC issues as and when required
- Hands on experience of encryption software, i.e. Bitlocker
- Knowledge of Antivirus products and associated software
- Proven understanding of technical manuals and OEM guides
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities
- Full driving license essential
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to present ideas/solutions in user-friendly language
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- To be able to lead by example and motivate colleagues
- Develop rapport with customers and clients
- Microsoft certification desirable but not essential
- GSCE, A Level qualifications desirable
- Relevant work experience in an equivalent role is essential
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com
Click Here to Apply Now