Campaign Manager (Marketing)
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Tuesday, March 6, 2018||Closing:||Tuesday, April 3, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||35,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJJM1151
Job Title: Campaign Manager (Marketing)
Salary: Up to £30 - 35k salary + bens
An exciting opportunity for a customer focused Campaign Manager has presented itself, to work within an organisation undergoing a major Marketing and communications change programme!
Some responsibilities for the role will include:
- Support the execution and delivery of our corporate marketing strategy in line with company targets and objectives
- Manage all aspects of our behavioural change programme including briefing and working closely internal and external stakeholders, and customers
- Creation and publication of online marketing materials in line with business objectives and marketing plans
- Creation of marketing materials to support the wider business to achieve their objectives and targets
- Work closely with stakeholders and external agencies to ensure all campaigns are aligned and integrated, maximising impact and provide better results and return on investment
- Ensure all marketing decisions are based on insight and aim to deliver on business criteria
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications outcomes to ensure value for money
- Ensure all marketing communication delivers on the customer strategy, reflects the brand and makes commercial sense (improve customer satisfaction performance and NPS)
If you are interested in applying for this position you will need proved experience of achieving great results by leading a marketing function in a customer centric environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now