Time to upgrade your membership
Take advantage of all the benefits of an executive membership - Click here to upgrade now
Client Services Clerk
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, December 26, 2017|
Responsible for processing all incoming and outgoing mail, scanning and filing in a timely manner as well as distributing interoffice mail and answering reception phones.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Processing the incoming mail and outgoing mail.Properly noting and distributing debtor letters.
- Process automated consumer dispute verifications.
- Properly noting consumer emails received through website.
- Answering reception lines, including routing debtor or client phone calls to the proper employees.
- Scanning and distributing all incoming correspondence in a timely manner.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to work well with others as wells as independently.
- Previous experience with data entry is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type 45 wpm
Click Here to Apply Now