JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
Service Desk Engineer
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, September 10, 2018|
CallFire, named one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles, is an exciting cloud messaging company with offices in Santa Monica, CA, Pasadena, CA, Austin,TX and Kiev, Ukraine. We are looking for individuals ready to work with a fun and dedicated team to change the face of communication. We are now seeking a Service Desk Engineer for our Headquarters in Downtown Santa Monica.
Our office environment is highly collaborative, innovative, passionate and fun. You will grow here -- we value continuing education and professional growth. We often have a dog or two running around the office, so we hope you like animals. Also, we really like food - so we buy lunch for the office regularly, and have coffee, snacks and drinks all over the place.
- API support and integration
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Application development
- Develop test cases, and conduct visual and functional testing based on project requirements
- Strong time management skills
- Experience managing day-to-day end-user support demands for break/fix, upgrades and enhancements
- Ensure that service level management best practices exist across all service platforms driving service efficiencies
- Track and follow up on incidents to ensure they are resolved within service level time lines
- respond to any and all service concerns regarding the support and ensure restoration of service issues
- Strong customer orientation and excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong relationship management ability
- Understanding the line of business
- Create reporting and deliver updates
- Passionate about the creation and maintenance of process and procedure
- Maintain quality of service by enforcing and establishing standards.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Properly document all test cases, bugs and remediation as required for the project team
- Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- encourage collaboration and innovation to be a smart, customer-focused and solutions-oriented organization
- Experience working with off-shore teams.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Analyze data for trend breaks and consistency issues, and review findings with client.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in information technology functioning in a desktop engineering and support team at an organization with client computing endpoints.
- 2+ years of application development experience with Java, Hibernate, Angular
- 1+ years of project management a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Service Manager level qualification a plus
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- Unlimited sick leave
- General awesomeness
Click Here to Apply Now