Business Development Manager
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, November 30, 2017||Closing:||Thursday, December 28, 2017|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||50,000.00 GBP|
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: South East (Field based role)
Salary: £50,000 + company car + bonus
A global manufacturing company are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their field sales team, covering the South East. The role will be responsible for targeting and influencing specification managers in the specification chain to introduce their products. It will involve targeting a mixture of new and existing customers using information provided on Barbour ABI.
- Build, manage and convert a rolling 12 – 18 month pipeline for your territory through identification of key business opportunities (existing and new) within Commercial industry sectors.
- Develops and builds business and journey plans based on strong knowledge of the key commercial sectors.
- Lead and manage customer relationships, understanding key issues and opportunities, building collaborative relationships across all levels and functions
- Diagnose customer needs and build ranging, pricing and after sales proposals. Propose and quantify solutions, generate ROI models
- Build monthly forecast based on pipeline conversion and share with national account team to drive accuracy in demand planning process
- Communicate internally across relevant functions robust market, customer and competitor feedback to drive knowledge and inform commercial decision making
The successful candidate will:
- You must have at least two years’ experience working within a field sales based role or within a channel role.
- Knowledge of Barbour ABI and using it to create a pipeline is highly advantageous.
- Experience selling into the commercial specification area of construction is a must.
- Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a company car, performance related bonus (individual and departmental), and finally an excellent working environment with fantastic development opportunities.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now