Senior Insight Analyst
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Tuesday, November 7, 2017||Closing:||Thursday, December 7, 2017|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||45,000.00 GBP|
Role: Senior Insight Analyst
Salary: Up to £45,000
A market leading insurer based in Nottingham are looking to add a passionate Senior Insight Analyst to their Analytics team. The purpose of the role is to utilise speech analytics in order to identify opportunities to deliver significant improvements across the operation that will push the journey to a best in class customer centric environment forward.
- Following analysis phases, determine process/systems/behaviour changes that deliver greatest benefit, support business case and present output to stakeholders
- Analysis of data to include trending, potential cost saving opportunities, initiatives and data for key customer processes highlighting potential failures
- From initial high level analysis, decide whether case for change compelling enough to justify continuation to detailed analysis phase
- Report on and analyse performance of processes investigating failures, recommend and implement agreed improvements ensuring effective delivery
- Support change process implementation, identify improvement opportunities and conduct analytical work to ensure associated benefits are realised
- Utilise speech analytics to identify opportunity and track benefit realisation while remaining in transcription rate tolerance with accurate processing
- Product innovative reporting enabling business to understand underlying trends
The successful candidate will have:
- Used ability to identify trends and exceptions across disparate information sources to make value add recommendations based findings that have been realised within previous organisation
- Track record post improvement recommendation of monitoring to benefit realisation with accurate information submitted on process, project progress & costs
- Interpreted technical data, tasks, dependencies and translated into functional plans which are meaningful to the business
- Experience in identifying appropriate change options which when implemented, improvements focussed on business benefits
- Strong analytical skills demonstrating ability to aggregate information with attention to detail; opportunities identified and recommendations made have led to improvements in efficiency
- Interpreted a range of key business priorities and used efficient planning of resources to achieve results
- Process and reporting project documentation produced with risks and issues identified with data solutions provided
- Speech analytics and SQL databases experience would be advantageous for any applicants
- Highly enumerative with logical approach to tasks and problem solving
- High degree of accuracy when presenting data/recommendations
- Excellent report writing skills with ability to bring data to life visually
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills with ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in all MS Office applications with advanced knowledge of Excel, Access and PowerPoint
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com . We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and Skilled Customer Contact market place: We place individuals who effectively improve your Customer Service, who design, lead, plan, transform, or, deliver your Customer Strategy, Customer Experience, Customer Insight, or Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now