Customer Advisor - Spanish - Travel&Tourism
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Webhelp Portugal||Location:||Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Posted:||Tuesday, February 6, 2018||Closing:||Tuesday, February 13, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
Are you experienced in Customer Care and Tourism? Are you fluent in Spanish?
Webhelp's looking for you and your expertise!
In this sector you will be designing travel routes with customers and giving advices on booking flights and accommodation, all this, while working for some of the most well-known companies in the business.
European leader in the customer service industry, Webhelp was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 29 countries. At Webhelp Portugal (Lisbon - Parque das Nações), you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our presence in Portugal, and to grow together with us.
- Clarify by e-mail and telephone customers requests concerning products marketed by the company (characteristics of products / services, points of sale, availability in stock ...);
- Advise clients, helping them to choose the best tourism, travel, accommodation or leisure experience;
- Help customers make online reservations or purchases on the e-commerce platform;
- Manage customers’ expectations and claims in a positive and diplomatic way;
- Provide suggestions to improve the team’s performance and customer experience;
- Fluency in Spanish (C2 Level or Native);
- Good knowledge in a second language : Italian OR German OR Flemish OR Dutch (Level B2);
- Availability: 8 am - 7pm, from Monday to Saturday (rotating schedules);
- Strong computer skills;
- High-school degree (preferential);
- Experience in customer relationship management (preferential);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Active listening, empathy and diplomacy;
- Strong time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility;
- Working contract;
- Initial and continued training;
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
- Multicultural environment;
- Stable work and career development;
- Reimbursement of flight ticket *
- Accommodation provided during the first month of work *
- Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
* For candidates currently living abroad
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp, you will be integrating a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities.
More than your past experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference!
Join our team and show off your talent!
Send your application to: email@example.com
Click Here to Apply Now