Time to upgrade your membership
Take advantage of all the benefits of an executive membership - Click here to upgrade now
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Friday, February 9, 2018||Closing:||Wednesday, February 28, 2018|
IndiaClosing date February 28th 2018
With exposure to the full product / customer lifecycle the Applications Consultant will take full ownership and responsibility of the following key responsibilities:
Analysis and Design
- Product change analysis, for client and internal projects, including the production of functional design documents and quotations
- Analysis of requirements and solution design in line with the applications underlying architecture
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and develop requirements catalogues
- Hold structured walkthroughs to ensure client understanding of the functional solution and assist their review and sign off.
- Schedule and deliver structured functional design walkthroughs with the development team assigned to the delivery of the changes. To ensure that possible ambiguity is removed and that development will follow the intended functionality as detailed in the design.
- Management of change projects, including managing time spent against quote, project updates to clients and manager
- Ensuring project plans are followed within budget and timescales agreed and that risks and issues relating deliverables are clearly shared with the manager who is responsible for overall change delivery
- General consultancy to the client, providing both application and industry knowledge.
- As experience and knowledge of the Rapid software is gained, taking responsibility and accountability for successful implementation of Rapid software at client site
- Testing support during client implementations post-delivery, including regular updates to clients, supporting at client sites when required.
- Actively working to achieve new chargeable work, such as license sales and new changes
- Problem form test condition preparation and execution in accordance with test plans, including creation of test proof documents as and when required
- Change form test condition preparation and execution including the generation of test plans and scripts in line with the functional design documents
- Regression test condition preparation and execution, for code release to clients
- Good communication with developers, application consultant team, and clients
- Support UAT testing in line with customer requirements and test plans
- Managing version releases to clients and creating the appropriate documentation
- Following quality sub processes and identifying improvements to the Rapid QMS
- Facilitate and maintain excellent communication between the Rapid Service desk, Rapid developers and clients.
- Completing timesheets accurately everyday
Experience, Skills and Behaviours
- 2 years previous experience in a Business Analyst role with a desire to develop in a role with exposure to a wide breadth of activities with the product/customer lifecycle.
- Experience in a Testing role is desirable however training will be given for someone with a strong understanding of, and aptitude for, Testing practices and processes
- Previous experience in the Utility markets, in particular the water industry, is desirable, but not essential for the right candidate
- Previous experience and gained knowledge of billing systems is desirable
- Previous experience of facilitating workshops for clients is essential with the confidence and ability to run and lead workshops alone.
- Problem solving - ability to use logic and methods solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients and customers.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Learning on the Fly – can learn quickly when facing new problems; open to change and enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Perseverance and Drive for Results
- Negotiation and influencing – can negotiate and influence clients in tough situations with the ability to settle differences and win concessions without damaging relationships
- Drive and flexibility to go above and beyond to meet clients deadlines and required timescales
- Degree level qualified or relevant equivalent qualification or experience
- ISEB is desirable but not essential
To apply for this opportunity please send you CV to email@example.com
Click Here to Apply Now