German Social Media Specialist
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Webhelp Portugal||Location:||Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Posted:||Thursday, November 9, 2017||Closing:||Monday, January 8, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Contract, Full Time|
|Work Times:||Day, Saturday, Sunday, Rotating Shifts|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
Webhelp has an amazing project, at one of the most well-known Aviation company in the sector, and we are looking for German speakers with a good level of english, to join our team in Lisbon.
If you are passionate about the aviation industry and social media, enjoy being in contact with customers, to solve issues and to find the best solutions, and are looking for a long term project, send us your application, we would love to meet you!
European leader in the customer service industry, Webhelp was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 28 countries. At Webhelp Portugal (Lisbon), you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our presence in Portugal, and to grow together with us.
By integrating the Webhelp team, you’ll have the pleasure to work with talented, motivated and dynamic colleagues, where you will have the opportunity to work in an environment in constant evolution.
• Manage social media audiences;
• Answer to customer requests, in a simple way, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
• You will establish this connection by replying to posts, comments and emails on social media platforms;
• Advise customers about flight/travel arrangements, issues and difficulties with the company;
• Manage claims and requests, by providing advice and information on social media platforms;
• You have High School Diploma or higher;
• You are native or fluent (level C2) in German (mandatory);
• You have English knowledge (B2 level mandatory);
• Availability to work in rotating schedules from Monday to Friday, between 7 AM and 8 PM
• Adaptability to different schedules, considering the project needs;
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
• You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
• Working contract;
• Initial and continued training;
• Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
• Transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
• Multicultural environment;
• Stable work and career development;
• Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates currently living abroad;
• Accommodation provided during the first month of work, for candidates currently living abroad;
• Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Apply here: http://job.webhelp.pt/portugal/en/german-social-media-advisor
By joining Webhelp, you will be integrating a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities.
More than your past experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference!
Join our team and show off your talent!
To know more about us, visit our websites here:
Click Here to Apply Now