Time to upgrade your membership
Take advantage of all the benefits of an executive membership - Click here to upgrade now
Chief Technology Officer
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Inktel||Location:||Miami Lakes, Florida, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, February 8, 2018||Closing:||Tuesday, May 22, 2018|
Job Description:Our mission is to create a world-class customer service experience with every customer.
We train to be our best every day. Our company practices and instills excellence in everything we do.
Our team is searching for a trained leader who thrives in an ever-changing environment and can develop and execute projects, build relationships with internal departments and clients, and mobilize teams.
With multiple client systems and setups, our organization requires a plethora of technology solutions to meet our clients’ current and future needs. We need someone who can help us develop and roll out technology solutions that are robust and customizable and that meet the specific needs of our clients. We need someone who has strong managerial and organizational skills and can ensure tools are delivered on time and with high quality.
If you’re up to this challenge, we want to meet you.
Our dynamic Information Technology Team is currently in search of a Chief Technology Officer. This position will report directly to our President and Chief Operating Officer.
• Manage a team of developers tasked with developing client-specific tools and applications as well as tools for future client needs
• Create a strong culture of accountability within the development team
• Use industry standards (SCRUM, SLDC etc.) to establish procedures and best practices to ensure development work is completed on time and has been thoroughly tested
• Recruit and retain talented developers that are experienced and committed to Inktel and its growth
• Proactively identify revenue-generating and/or cost-cutting opportunities as well as opportunities to help Inktel consistently provide world-class service and technology to its clients
• Proactively demonstrate servant leadership by assisting with development work when short-handed, to ensure project deadlines and quality standards are met, or to teach others on the team
• Create project plans and timelines for all development projects and distribute work across the team based on team experience, skillset, and bandwidth
• Work with internal business partners and clients to scope out IT projects, ensuring scopes of work are thorough and clearly outline all project requirements
• Interface with clients to develop and execute development projects to meet clients’ business objectives
• Participate,as needed, in sales meetings with prospective clients to explain the Inktel portfolio of products and help gather intel for future projects the client may need
• Analyze industry best practices and tools and work to either develop those products internally or partner with external organizations to ensure Inktel remains competitive in the industry with its IT offerings
• Establish quality and efficiency standards and ensure that these standards are measured and reviewed on an ongoing basis
• Build and develop a strong team of developers that are committed to excellence and delivering world-class work
• Partner with our CIO in a collaborative and supportive way to ensure that internal and external IT needs are being addressed according to the overall company priorities, and not individual department priorities
• 10+ years’ experience managing development teams and successfully deploying tools and applications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training or work experience
• Clear, concise and effective communication skills (both oral and written) including strong presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and project management skills to ensure projects are properly scoped and are delivered on time
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop rapport and relationships with all levels of the organization internally and with clients
• Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, grow and develop a high-performing team and a strong company culture
• A solution-oriented and positive mindset that openly embraces change and stretch goals
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues and create and execute on solutions that address those issues
• An ability to create clear accountabilities and hold yourself and your team to those accountabilities
• An absolute obsession with excellence and in improving yourself and your team daily. For you, there is no finish line
• A strong network of IT resources that can be leveraged when needed
• Assertive with a strong sense of urgency
• Flexibility to travel when needed (both locally within the S. Florida area and nationally). Non-local travel approximately 2-3 times per year
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Inktel uses various software languages and platforms to meet the needs of its clients. The candidate should possess a general understanding of these development languages and an openness to continue to explore new technologies.
• LAMP, Microsoft IIS, .Net 4.0, C#.NET, ASP.NET
• CRM products and third party CRM solutions such as Oracle Right Now, Salesforce, Astute, etc.
• MS SQL Server and Mysql/MariaDB
• Object-oriented programming
• Asterisk and Open source PBX
• Linux and Windows
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, educational assistance, and an excellent 401K plan.
Click Here to Apply Now