JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
Business Development Analyst
|Company:||VIPdesk Connect||Location:||Alexandria, Virginia, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, February 6, 2018|
The Business Development Analyst position is designed to support VIPdesk Connect’s Sales capabilities as we continue to rapidly scale our business and client base. This new position will be primarily responsible for executing customer acquisition tactics to acquire new Sales leads for VIPdesk Connect’s Customer Service solutions. This high-energy individual will accomplish this by proactively reaching out via phone, e-mail, and social media to pre-identified new business contacts. This role will involve executing targeted monthly outbound sales campaigns and will include scheduling prospect calls or meetings for VIPdesk’s Sales & Marketing group, logging tasks into our Sales database, and generating reports as requested. This Business Development Analyst will also assist with a variety of Sales and Marketing campaign-oriented tasks as needed.
This position is located in our Alexandria, VA offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Research: Gather information on targeted companies, identifying appropriate contacts (name, phone, email), and identify potential hooks for sales opportunities
- Prospect and Schedule Appointments: Call and e-mail new targets and secure appointments for the VIPdesk Connect’s Sales team
- Meet or Exceed sales targets for outbound sales campaigns and scheduled appointments
- Update Sales Database (currently Salesforce): Log all contact information and communications within the Salesforce web-based tool. Input company and contact information. Build and run sales reports
- General Support and Assistance: Assist with company research, etc. for internal and external participants
- Overall: Contribute to the achievement of company-wide sales goals and VIPdesk’s overall success in a very competitive marketplace
- 3+ years comparable experience in a similar sales/marketing/business development or support capacity
- Documented history of meeting or exceeding lead generation quotas
- Experience in the Call Center or BPO industry is desired but not a requirement
- Strong prospecting skills; ability to connect with new individuals utilizing creative tactics via phone, email and Social Media channels
- Excellent phone demeanor and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to use Salesforce or other cloud-based Sales tools
- Exceptional attention to details and deadlines
- Demonstrated level of professionalism
- Excellent research and investigative abilities using the Internet and traditional media
- Highly self-motivated, results-driven and able to work independently. Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, team-oriented, energetic environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work flexible hours
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment references security check
- Current resident of Virginia or Maryland within commuting distance to Alexandria, VA
VIPdesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.
Click Here to Apply Now